Make a donation in support of the Megan Newton Memorial Fund at the Victoria Foundation.
Call 250.381.5532 to make a donation by credit card directly via the Victoria Foundation.
Send cheques to the Victoria Foundation at #200 – 703 Broughton Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 1E2. Please ensure they are made out to The Victoria Foundation. Note the name of the fund in the memo line or in a cover letter.
The Victoria Foundation’s mechanism for online donations is CanadaHelps
• Click to indicate whether you want to donate now or monthly and you will be taken through the steps to make your donation
• In the section “Fund/Designation”, click on the “Donor Directed” drop down menu to select Megan Newton Memorial Fund
• You may pay with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Interac or through a PayPal account
• After you pay for your gift, CanadaHelps.org will send an online receipt to you
• There are several privacy permissions available: if you choose to include your name and address in the information which is sent to the Victoria Foundation, we will be pleased to let Megan’s family know that a contribution has been made to the Fund.
We generally do not disclose the amount of the contribution; we only disclose the name and address of the donor for acknowledgement by the family.
If you have any questions about how to make a donation to the Victoria Foundation, please contact Sara Neely, Director of Philanthropic Services at 250.381.5532 or
Visit the Victoria Foundation Website: victoriafoundation.bc.ca